Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Patios and pink bedrooms




They finally poured the concrete today and stamped it. I can't get used to it. It looks kind of odd to me. But - I guess after 1 year of looking at just plain old grass - anything would look kind of strange. And -of course - it is not totally done yet. They have to come back on Friday and take the steel forms that are around the perimeter and seal it.


Larry - the concrete guy - said he would give us topsoil so we can plant bushes around the perimeter. I am not sure if we are going to do that though. Does that mean we have to dig down into the grass? Our ground is really hard - so I am not sure how that will work. But - I hate to pass up free topsoil! So, I guess I will let Brian decide.


So - that is the excitement for the day. Tomorrow- Maddie's furniture will be delivered. The photo is of the painted room and her pretty bedding. She is very excited for her new bedroom.

No comments: