Thursday, June 12, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Tonight is Girl's night out. We are going to see Sex in the City. I personally can't wait. I followed the show every week. I loved the show. I sometimes watch the re-runs on TBS. I was very sad when the show ended. So - I am very excited to see the movie.

First we are going to Chili's for a quick bite and then we are going over to the new theatres at Colonie Center. Very exciting! Ha. Anyway - girl's night is so important. It is good to step away from the routine of daily life and just get together with girlfriends and have some laughs. I think everyone should plan routine girl's nights. Our past girl's nights have included dinner at El Mariachi, dinner at Jose Malones, and dinner at Olive Garden. I think one time we also went to see 27 Dresses. Or some other chick flick. I can't remember. Anyway - girl's nights are really fun. I feel lucky to have all my girlfriends!

No comments: