Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lovely Chairs




The traditional gift for the 5 year mark is wood. When I first learned this, a million thoughts went through my mind. There are many things that I could have gotten Brian that included wood. The first thought was a kitchen table. We really need a new one. But - I vetoed that idea because that is a purchase that we should make together. My next thought was a new patio set. Which led me to the idea of getting adirondack chairs.
I mean - who doesn't like adirondack chairs? I researched and researched and found these 2 wonderful chairs from an Amish company in Montana. My criteria: They had to be cedar and they had to fold for storage reasons. These met my criteria. And we are now the proud owners of some Adirondack chairs.
I have to say - I think they will fit in nicely on the patio. I am pleased with the purchase! Maddie seems to like them too.
Happy Anniversary Brian!