Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Three weeks

Three weeks from today I will be in sunny Arizona.

For some reason, traveling to the southwest always gets me in a panic mode about my clothing. I suddenly feel that I need an entire new wardrobe. (And, yes - that includes new underwear.)

Besides the fact that I will undoubtedly go on a shopping spree before I take off on an airplane, I will also start worrying about my packing situation. I don't like to check luggage. However, I am not sure how I am going to make it work this year without checking luggage. Since I am training for my 5K - I am definitely going to have to run while I am away. This means, bringing running clothing and my sneakers. Mmmm. That is just annoying. And, then there's the fact that I like to pack shoes. Lots of them. Black sandals, brown sandals, comfy shoes and maybe some slippers and flip flops. I am a shoe girl. I like to have lots of options.

In addition, I need to bring my laptop. (It's required). So - that means - that is just another piece of carry-on luggage. Anyway - I know that I have 3 weeks to plan this all out. But - it just wouldn't be me if I didn't start my worrying NOW!

No comments: