Sunday, September 18, 2011

Random stuff

Last week was not a great week for me. I had to go to Syracuse mid-week. And that drive is never fun. It's a solid 2.5 hours away and Enterprise didn't have any cars. So I ended up driving down the thruway in a Dodge Ram pick up truck. Yes. I kid you not.

Anyway - then Brian left for the weekend to go camping. That meant I was left alone to deal with driving Maddie to girl scouts, dance, and religion. In between that, we had a pizza playdate at Felice's house, a visit to Grandma Graber's and then my parents ended up coming over for dinner.

Brian finally ended up coming home today at 12:30 and by 2 PM, I was out the door for a 6 mile run. It was my last "long" run before the half marathon next week and it was a good run. I was relieved because my runs this past week have been not so great. I have been having trouble catching my breath. It's like I can't get a deep breath when I breathe. I didn't have any issues today though and I am hoping that there will be no problems next week.

Here's hoping for a better week!

No comments: