Thursday, April 12, 2012

Some changes

I changed my blog around a bit. I added some tabs at the top. I changed the design. I fiddled with the pictures. And most important, I changed my URL and my blog name!

Yes. I have been thinking about it for a while.

I felt like the old title "Our Life, Our World, My Thoughts" was kind of cumbersome. It wasn't short and catchy. And it didn't sum up what my blog was about. And that got me thinking. What was my blog actually about? There is no major theme to my blog. But that's okay. I don't think I need a main topic. I write about many topics. To sum it up, my blog is basically about my life. And my life encompasses many things: my kids, my running, my friends, and my family.

And so, after much deliberation, I decided to change my blog name, along with the URL.  It is now called "Gabby Graber" because I like to chatter on and on about so many things. And plus, I like the alliteration of the double "G's."

So - that's that.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: