Monday, November 3, 2014

October stats

I ran 77 miles in October.

Considering I took about 8 days off after the marathon, I was pleased with my mileage.

But - I have an even better statistic for you...
I am going to break 1,000 miles for the year!!!!
I have wanted to achieve this goal since I ran my first marathon. I was just never able to do it.
And now - as of today - I only have about 90 miles to run to break 1000!!!

With two months left in the year, that will be easy peasy!

I am so pleased.

This month I have two races on tap. The first one is on Sunday when I run the Stockade-athon. It is a 15K and I have only run it one time. I am excited to tackle it again.

Then, I will be running the Troy Turkey Trot 10K on Thanksgiving.

My goal is to keep my base long-run mileage at 8-10 miles per week. Races like these will keep me in check.

And next on tap is to find a spring half marathon!

Happy November!

No comments: