Monday, June 1, 2015

May stats

May was an interesting month.
I was right on par with April and ran 96 miles.
Technically my mileage should have been a little less since I planned to take some time off after the half marathon.

But that didn't exactly happen. I took exactly three days off. And then I was back at it again.
I am not sure why I didn't take more than three days off.
Well. Actually that is a lie. I do know why.
I got antsy. I felt like a blob sitting around.

So I just started running again. And that's how the mileage is exactly on par with April.

I don't have any plans for any upcoming races. I would like to plan to run a few 5Ks. I haven't run a 5K in a very long time. In fact, I think it has been about a year. So that is the short term plan. The long term plan is to run two half marathons in the fall.

Until then, I will keep up my base mileage and continue with semi-long runs on the weekend.

I am headed to Florida this week with my dad. I have my running stuff packed - but I am not sure how the runs will pan out since it is very humid and hot in Florida this week.

Have a good week!


1 comment:

Goddess Librarian said...

2 HM in the fall?! Which ones?