Saturday, June 14, 2008

Baby moving or just digestion?

I had some kettle corn popcorn yesterday. That is my favorite popcorn of all time. Anyway - as soon as I ate it - I felt some movement. I was convinced it was the baby. It felt like the baby was in there kicking. However, after reflection - I think it was just digestion. I haven't felt the movement again. But - it really did feel like baby movement. You know - kind of like fluttering, butterfly movement. But - it is probably too early to feel the baby move. But - then again - I know what the movement feels like - so I am more aware of it the 2nd time around. So - the question still looms in my mind - was it the baby moving - or was it digestion?

By the way - I had a dream last night that I had the baby and it was a girl! We named her Molly.
Kind of random.

No comments: