Saturday, July 12, 2008

Breaking into the maternity clothes

The time has come. I dreaded this day. I wanted to squeeze out another few weeks of wearing my regular clothing. I thought I could manage at least 1-2 more weeks. No such luck. After wearing my black capris all week because they were the only thing that fit me in my regular clothing, I had to dig into the maternity bin this morning.

Luckily I have my own bin of maternity clothing. And I have another bin from my sister-in-law Brenda and another bin from my friend Meghan! (Thanks girls!) Brenda's are especially helpful because her son was born at the end of November - so the clothing that I would need to wear matches the season. She has a lot of capris.

So - I dug in there and put a pair of cute capris on and even though I hated surrendering to it - I am actually a happier person. I feel much more comfortable and now I am asking, "Why did I wait so long?"

No comments: