Thursday, April 30, 2009

Updates

It's been one heck of a week. Here are some Graber Updates:

For those of you who are wondering - we are NOT going to pay someone to build the swingset for us. Brian is ready and geared up to do it. He has his tools ready. It's a daddy project and he is ready and willing! This leads me to the next thing.

The swingset- it still is not here yet. However, we finally got a shipping confirmation that it shipped this morning and it should take 3-5 days. So - we are ready. Bring it on! It arrives on a palatte from Yellow Freight Trucking company. Should be interesting.

Aidan sleeping - Okay - we all know that the little bugger likes to wake up at 4 AM and have a snack. Well - I put an end to that last week. Enough of this 4 AM stuff. No more. He is almost 5 months old. He can hold off until morning. So - I let him cry. And whine. And cry some more. It took all my mental capacity to not run in his room and grab him and feed him. But - I did it. He stopped his noise after 45 LONG minutes and went back to sleep. Since that night - he has not made a peep until 6:30 or 7. Interesting. I won the battle! No more 4 AM feedings for this mommy.

Maddie and Ballet - An interesting turn of events. Remember the post where I was convinced that we were not going to do ballet next year? Well - things have changed. Maddie promised me she would be better at class and that she loves ballet and she wants to do it. MMMMM. We shall see. We still have many weeks left of ballet before the June recital. Let's see if she has a change of attitude.

And that's all I have for today! Happy Thursday.

No comments: