Sunday, January 31, 2010

Betrayal

Last night I went out with my sister-in-law and another friend to see the play "Betrayal" at Capital Rep. I have to say that the play wasn't what I expected. It grabbed my attention - but I felt that something was lacking.

The play only had 3 characters and there were no frills about it. The set was very simple. It was only 90 minutes which was long enough. I guess I would have to say that I didn't LOVE it. It was just so-so.

Anyway - we grabbed a bite to eat at Albany Pump Station before the play. I haven't been there in years. The place has such great ambience. However, the food was not so great.

Wow. I sound kind of negative. But - you know - my nights out are few and far between - so you want the dinner to be great and you want the show that you paid $40 for, to be even better. Regardless, it was good to get out of the house and have some girl time.

No comments: