Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Computer

I am happy to report that I am running up to 11 minutes as of today. Not bad, not bad - right?

Anyway - this post is not to brag about my new-found running ability. It's about what I saw when I was at the gym earlier.

A woman was on the treadmill next to me and she was walking very, very, very slow. So slow. In fact, it was almost like she was standing. I would say it was a pace of 1.5. Anyway. That is not the odd thing. The thing that struck me was that this girl had her laptop while she was walking. Yes. I kid you not. Her laptop. She was surfing the internet while she exercised. Weird. Very weird.

Hey - to each his own - right? I still think it's weird.

On a side note - this is my 601st post!! Who would have thought I would have so many things to write about? HA!

No comments: