Saturday, March 6, 2010

The running shoes

My plan was to wear my new pair of Brooks running shoes to the gym today. However, I put them on this morning and I actually started to have doubts about them. They just didn't feel very comfortable. I started walking around the house in them and the more I walked, the more dubious I felt about them. I wasn't sure what to do. I mean, they felt fine when I tried them on in the store. Why are they feeling funny on me now?

Anyway - I put them back in the box and put on my old running shoes and went to the gym. The Brooks still sit in the box and I am in a quandry about what to do with them. Should I return them? Or should I try them out at the gym? Do I have running shoe fear? Maybe I am scared of the Brooks. Maybe I am scared of being super fast and super sleek. Maybe they are too cool for me.

Mmmm. What to do, what to do?

No comments: