Monday, April 19, 2010

Running

I know that you are all dying to know if I ran last week while I was away.

The answer is yes. I did run! I ran twice. I managed to fit my running stuff in my suitcase and I didn't even check my luggage! I carried it on. How's that for fantastic packing?

Anyway - I ran Monday morming on the treadmill, and then again on Tuesday with two of my colleagues. We ran outside and one of my running buddies happened to have an application downloaded on his iphone that has mileage. So we were able to keep track of mileage. That was it for running for the week - but I did manage to take a Zumba class on Wednesday morning. If you have never heard of Zumba - it's a Latin dance aerobics class. Talk about a fabulous workout! It was crazy and fun and I loved it.

The rest of the week consisted of eating, sitting and eating some more. I am sad to say that I never got another run in. But- that's okay. Three days in a row of some exercise was better than nothing - right?

On another note - I actually registered for the Freihofer's Race! I guess that means that I am committed to doing this! YIKES!!!

1 comment:

Cortney O'Toole Morgan said...

Woo hoo! I am glad that you were able to fit your running stuff into your suitacase!