Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday again

It's been a quick week. I manged to fit in 3 runs this week - all of which were around the 2 mile mark. I am going to do another 5K while we are on vacation. Can you believe that? There happens to be a 5K on the Sunday that we are away - so Felice, Janis and I are going to do it!

Today was Maddie's school trip to Hoffman's. It was hard to keep up with her. She wanted to go on every ride and managed to go on the Merry-Go-Round about FIVE times. She even tried out the roller coaster. I don't think that it was a big hit because she and her friend Mia wanted to get OFF after it went around the first time.

Not much else going on. Work is busy and I know I have to start thinking about packing for our vacation which is creeping up on us! I just can't keep up with it all..

No comments: