Friday, June 25, 2010

Peace Out

We are out of here. Gone like the wind. Ready to hit the road. In approximately 12 hours. Can't wait. It's been a long week - but everything is done. Suitcases are packed. Lawn is cut. House is clean. (We all know I have to have a clean house before I leave. I don't like coming home to a dirty house!) All that needs to be done is for Brian to pack the car.

So far the weather is looking good for our vacation. High 80's. Mostly sunny. Perfect beach weather.

Before we can kick back and enjoy the beach - three of us are running a race on Sunday. There happens to be a 5K in Stone Harbor this very weekend! How cool! So - I am off to run my second race Jersey style. Should be fun!

Anyway - have a great week. I probably won't be blogging. But - you never know. I will have my laptop because I am crazy like that.

Bye.

No comments: