Sunday, December 12, 2010

Catching up

I know. It's been almost a week since I blogged. Time has gotten away from me this week.

Amidst the normal hustle and bustle of work, and daily normal life - it was also Aidan's birthday week. (That's him in the photo enjoying his cupcake!)



Yup. Today my little man is two. Yikes. That means he is definitely not a baby anymore. He is in big boy world playing with trains, remote control toys and talking up a storm. My little guy is growing up right before my eyes. We had a family birthday party yesterday and he seemed to enjoy it. He ate his cupcake(s) with gusto and ripped open his presents exclaiming a joyous "OH" to each one that he opened. It was too cute!



Oddly enough, we woke up to some minor icy weather. It was nothing like it was 2 years ago. But - it was almost like Mother Nature was reminding us of the horrible weather we had the night he was born, lest we forget!



Anyway - along with Aidan's birthday party, I have been busy decorating the tree, and making cookies for a cookie swap party that I have this week. It's hard to believe there are only 2 weeks to Christmas day. It's creeping up on us!

No comments: