Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dear Winter

Dear Winter,
Please go away. Or at least warm up a tiny, tiny bit to melt some of this dreaded snow. I feel like I live in Antartica. And I don't. I don't live in Antartica. I live in upstate NY. So please. Please take your cold air and leave town.
Thank you.

HA! I know we have all had it with winter. Luckily we are heading into February and there has to be some type of relief coming - right?

I am headed to Denver on Monday for work. From what I hear, Denver is surrounded by mountains and apparently it is not as cold as it is here. So - maybe it will be a welcome break.

In the meantime, I can't catch a break with running. There is snow on the ground from a dusting last night - which makes for a dangerous run - so it's off to the gym AGAIN today for a 4.5 miler.

And that's it for now. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: