Friday, January 28, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Thanks Happy Runner for tagging me in the Stylish Blogger Award!


Check out her blog here!





Here's the deal for accepting this reward:
1. Make a post and link it back to the person who tagged you with the reward.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award to 7 other bloggers.
4. Contact them these bloggers and tell them they have won.

Here goes:

1. I spent a year in Oregon after college and I swore I would never come back to Albany. And then I did. And then I met Brian at work. So if I hadn't come back then I never would have met Brian!

2. When I was pregnant with Maddie I never found out the sex until she was born. When I was pregnant with Aidan - I did find out the sex. I loved both ways. It was fun not knowing. And it was fun knowing.

3. I like a lot of covers when I sleep.

4. If I was rich and I could have one luxury - it would be a chef. I hate deciding what to make for dinner. Oh - how nice it would be to have someone cook for me.

5. I love finding bargains. And I never pay full price for anything.

6. I secretly dream of having pin-straight hair.

7. I try to sneak in a nap on the weekends. Just because. I like naps.

And now I need to tag some bloggers:

Janis @ The Graziano Loop
Kristi @ OTE
Albany Mommy
The Freebie Blogger
Matt @ MattLogelin.com

And that's that!

No comments: