Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Consignment Time

It's consignment week. That means it's all about shopping and selling! So far, I have sold about half of my items and it's only day 2! I snagged some good stuff yesterday at the sale - including a bike for Maddie for $20! Can't beat that. I also picked up tons of dresses for Maddie since she is all about dresses these days. For the little guy, I grabbed some bags of action figure men and some match box cars.

Have I mentioned how much I love consignment week? I know that I have before. But I have to say that I really do love it. For the life of me I can't understand why EVERYONE doesn't do it. I mean - yeah. It's time consuming and you have to sift through the crap to find the good stuff. But when I come home with loads of Gap, Lands End and LL Bean dresses for a few dollars each - then how can you beat it? You can't. And we all know that I love a bargain!

No comments: