Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday

It has been a long week. You know, hanging out in bed for 3 days can really screw up - well - EVERYTHING! Today is the first day that I finally feel totally back to normal. As in, I can eat, drink, and be happy. I still have a cold. But - I can manage that.

So - now it's on to catching up on work. And running 11 miles tomorrow. And grocery shopping. And cleaning my house.

Maddie has girl scouts tonight. Can I tell you how much I HATE that Girl Scouts is on a Friday night??? I mean, really. Who wants to truck out of the house at 6:30 on a Friday night to go to Girl Scouts??? It's the worst day of the week to have it. By Friday, I just want to snuggle in and hang out. Oh well. She loves it and I guess that's all that matters.

Tomorrow, Maddie has dance, and then I am running 11 miles. GULP. Then we are heading down to my in-laws for some family visiting with Brian's brother and his family who are visiting from New Hampshire.

In between all of that, we are dealing with a Radon issue. It's too long to get into - but let's just say that we need a whole new mitigation system. UGH! Not a good thing. Luckily, we have some pennies from heaven. (That's what I like to call "found" money that suddenly appears). In this case, the pennies from heaven came in the form of my bonus and our tax refund. Woo hoo! But really. Did I really want to spend that money on a mitigation system? How unexciting.

And that's all that's left to report. I am anxious to get this week behind us and forget about this sickness. We are heading to see Lion King next week and I am SO very excited. We have had these tickets for months and months. And it's almost here!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments: