Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sickness

I have been healthy all winter. That is, until this week. Somehow the sickness gods cursed me with everything all at once. It started with a terrible headache on Sunday night that turned into a 102 fever and the chills. Then mix that in with some vomiting and top it off with a full-fledged cold and you have one whopping week of sickness. I am just relieved that the headache is gone. That was by far, the worst part of it.

Anyway, I am hoping that I have turned a corner. I actually was able to eat something today besides crackers. And I actually emerged from my bed. So things are looking good.

In the meantime - this has been circulating in blog land - so I thought I would play along.

ABCs of me:
• (A) Age: 36
• (B) Bed Size: Queen
• (C) Chore You Really Dislike: Folding laundry
• (D) Dogs? Heck yes! Gracie - - age 8
• (E) Essential Start Your Day: Orange Juice
• (F) Favorite Color: Green
• (G) Gold or Silver? Gold
• (H) Height: 5'5"
• (I) Instruments You Play: Piano - way back when
• (J) Job Title: Senior Fitness Account Manager
• (K) Kids: One boy - age 2 and one girl - age 5
• (L) Live: Albany, NY
• (M) Mom's Name: Marta Pat
• (N) Nicknames: Bridge
• (O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Just when I gave birth to both my kids
• (P) Pet Peeve: Searching for up-close parking spots in a crowded parking lot. Just pick one already and park far away and walk! Jeez.
• (Q) Quote from a Movie: "Do you like Pecan Pie?" from When Harry Met Sally
• (R) Right or Left Handed? Right.
• (S) Siblings: I am an only child
• (T) Time You Wake Up? Between 6 and 7
• (U) Underwear: Yes
• (V) Vegetable You Dislike: So many. Kidney beans, lima beans, white beans, turnips, spinach, yams
• (W) What Makes You Run Late: Other people. I am usually punctual. In fact, I am mostly early!
• (X) X-Rays: Foot, teeth and chest.
• (Y) Yummy Food You Make: I make a mean peanut butter pie and some nice homemade mac and cheese.
• (Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Giraffe

No comments: