|This is what we woke up to this morning.|
2. Tomorrow is Halloween and we did a little decorating this morning. Instead of carving a pumpkin this year, we decided to do something a little different. Isn't he cute?
4. I ran 6.6 miles yesterday. That was my longest run since the dreaded Schroon Lake half. It was a good run. I had no breathing issues and even maintained my pace on the hills. It was a little chilly though. I forgot what it was like to run in cold weather. How quickly it all comes back.
5. I tried to be a creative mommy today and made "monster cupcakes". They didn't exactly turn out how the picture looked. This was what the original photo looked like.
|Cute - huh??|
And this is what mine turned out like:
|Ummm. Not like the photo. Not cute. And even a little messy. |
But, hey - my kids were helping me so it was bound to not be perfect.
As you can see, I had a little technical difficulty. But - hey - I tried - right?
6. I have a feeling it's going to be a long winter. And the snow from the past 2 days put me a foul, foul mood. Just sayin'.
7. Happy Halloween Eve!!! Don't let the monsters get ya!