Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Catch up

I know. It has been a while. I was all caught up in the hub-bub of Thanksgiving.

We had a nice weekend. We ended up getting our tree on Friday and then decorating it.
Here we are at the tree farm picking out our tree.
(Maddie was taking the photo so she is not in it.)


Maddie and Aidan at the tree farm

We headed out to Nassau to pick our tree out and I feel like we are doing it the old fashioned way. We hiked through the woods and after much deliberation - Brian sawed it down. Then we hauled it back to the car and brought it home. And the best part about it  - it was only $20! Love that.

Meanwhile, Aidan has been home with me since Miss L. is on vacation in Disney. Lucky her. It has been a busy week. He had his 3 year check up yesterday. He is 60th percentile for weight and 18th for height.  Today we had a play date and tomorrow I am not sure what the plan is. Regardless, we have been enjoying some GORGEOUS weather. It has been in the 60's and I am just soaking it in. It's rare that we get this mild weather when it's almost December!

Hope you are enjoying the weather and your week!

No comments: