Friday, December 2, 2011

November recap and klutzy moves

November was a higher mileage month for me. I ran 74 miles! That's is just 4 miles shy of my 78 miles in August! I expect December to be a lower mileage month for me since I will just be taking it easy before marathon training kicks in when January rolls around.

I haven't run much this week. Instead I did some cross training at the gym. And yesterday I was planning to run. But I had a minor mishap with my coffee table. I walked smack into the corner of it at full force and whacked my knee. Oh. Yes. The pain. It made me see stars. Needless to say, my knee is throbbing and I am resting it. All I could think of is  - "What if this had happened the day before the marathon????" 

Anyway - hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: