Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February

I don't want to jinx myself. But I think God is smiling down on us with this weather. Because it was 60 degrees today and it's February 1st! Yes. You read that right. 60. Degrees. As in 6-0. It was like Spring. In fact, I thought I was in a time warp and we might have fast forwarded directly to April.

Sixty degree weather doesn't happen very often around these parts. And I hate to think of last winter when it snowed. And snowed. And then it snowed some more. And it was very difficult to run outside and I spent a LOT of time on the treadmill.

But so far, so good this year, I have only been on the treadmill a handful of times and that has really been because it was windy. 

So I am happy. We are into February and that means that spring is coming! Yes, it is my friends. And that just makes me want to do a jig.

Have a great day!


No comments: