Thursday, May 31, 2012

May stats

It's the last day of May. Wow. At the beginning of this month, I hadn't run my marathon yet. Now I have one marathon under my belt and I am slowly getting back into the running thing again.

My mileage for May was 53 miles. 

Not a lot. But remember - I ran a marathon. I injured myself and took 12-14 days off. And all of my runs since then have been 2-3 milers. 

Right now I am gearing up for the Freihofer's 5K on Saturday. I am trying not to feel too much pressure with this race. But it's hard. After all - this race is my 5K personal record. So I would like to beat it. But - no worries. I just want to go out and have a fun race with the 5,000 other women!

Have a great weekend!

Blogging will be minimal next week, as I am in Arizona from Monday- Friday.

No comments: