All signs are leading to fall.
1. Camp ended last week for Maddie.
2. School supplies are in my face in every store.
3. I went to my first PTA meeting for Maddie's new school.
4. I received an email with Maddie's first Girl Scout meeting information for September.
5. The tree in our yard is already changing colors.
Anyway - before we get too fall into the Fall season - I would like to enjoy the rest of August.
And with that comes our vacation! Yup. It's hard to believe that we haven't gone on vacation yet.
And I always get this strange feeling every year that by the time we go, it's almost too late. But then, we get there, and it still feels like summer. So - it's all good.
Anyway - I will leave you with some pics of our summer fun last weekend.
This weekend I have a 10 mile race on the schedule and a 4 year old birthday party! Summer fun keeps happening.
|Aidan running the track near |
Grandma Graber's house
|Two beautiful girls! Alyssa and Maddie enjoying a cold drink|