Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The dog days of summer

It's hard to believe that summer is winding down.
All signs are leading to fall.
1. Camp ended last week for Maddie.
2. School supplies are in my face in every store.
3. I went to my first PTA meeting for Maddie's new school.
4. I received an email with Maddie's first Girl Scout meeting information for September.
5. The tree in our yard is already changing colors.

Anyway - before we get too fall into the Fall season - I would like to enjoy the rest of August.
And with that comes our vacation! Yup. It's hard to believe that we haven't gone on vacation yet.
And I always get this strange feeling every year that by the time we go, it's almost too late. But then, we get there, and it still feels like summer. So - it's all good.

Anyway - I will leave you with some pics of our summer fun last weekend.

This weekend I have a 10 mile race on the schedule and a 4 year old birthday party! Summer fun keeps happening.
Aidan running the track near
Grandma Graber's house

Two beautiful girls!  Alyssa and Maddie enjoying a cold drink

No comments: