Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fresh milk

For months I have been going back and forth about milk. 
There are so many choices. Organic. Fresh farm milk. Regular store bought milk. No milk at all.
What's a mom to do?

For a while I was stuck on organic milk.
Then I tried the Battenkill fresh farm milk. And it was yummy. But the problem was that they don't deliver to our area. And it was a pain to get to those specialty stores to get the Battenkill milk.

Then I found the Battenkill milk at Price Chopper. But it just never worked out that when I needed milk that I was driving by Price Chopper. And sometimes they didn't have the 1% that I wanted.

So I went back to organic milk, and sometimes I went to Stewart's and for milk. 
Basically there was no consistency with my milk buying.

I was all over the milk map. 

Until now. I think I am going to have my milk delivered from Meadowbrook Dairy Farm. They deliver once a week. It comes from the cow on Friday and is delivered to our door on Saturday. And it's in a glass bottle! We all know that there is nothing like cold milk in a glass bottle. Mmmm. It makes me want to break out the cookies and cake right now to have with my milk.


Moo.

No comments: