Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Let's hear it for the girls

Three more days to go and then it's girl's weekend!
Can I hear a woo hoo?
That's right folks. It's time for my annual girl's weekend with some fantastic ladies.
Last year we went to Lake Placid and rented a house outside of town.  Needless to say it was a weekend full of fun, dancing, laughter, food, and all-around craziness.
Who said moms can't live it up?

This year, we are headed to Ludlow, VT. I know. How random is that? We picked the place because the house is big and the drive isn't too far from Albany. (It is only 90 miles).

The house has a beautiful great room, with a fireplace, and there is even a hot tub. Can I hear a woo hoo?

Last year in Lake Placid
Needless to say - I think all eleven of us are excited. It's fun to get away and just be a girl that has no responsibilities for two days.

No comments: