Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mish mash

I didn't realize that it has been more than one month since I have blogged. Then I happened to look back at my last entry and it was back in October. And now it's November 24th. Woops!

It has been a while - but now I am back.

What's new in your world?

This past weekend I visited my college girlfriends in Stamford, CT. It is always good to see the girls. I just wish we could get together more than once a year.

What are your Thanksgiving plans? We will be heading to Brian's sister's house this year. It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is this week. How did that happen?

Have you started your Christmas shopping? I have done a lot of shopping online. My favorite place to do it and to find deals!

I am not running the Turkey Trot this year. The timing is not going to work out since we will be dog sitting and the dogs will be arriving on Thursday at 8 AM. I hope to get out and run at some point during Thanksgiving day and do my "own" Turkey Trot!

I hope to start blogging again regularly. I had a busy, hectic month with some crazy things happening. But, now things have calmed down and I can get back to my routine!



No comments: