The kids were off for two full weeks. Yup. TWO weeks. I was off from work for a good portion of that time. So the days have blurred together and I wasn't sure if I was coming or going most days. Because that's what happens when we are all home. The days blur and the time goes by.
We had a good Christmas break. What did we do?
- We had a lots of family time since Brian was home most of the time.
- We had lots of outside snow time since we have about a foot of snow outside.
- We went ice skating. It was Aidan's first time on skates. He was a little nervous.
- We took a road trip to see my dad's family in Westchester. My kids got to know their second cousins. And that's always fun.
- We played games.
- We did crafts.
- We had a few playdates
- We went to a New Year's Eve party and my kids stayed up until 12:30 AM! Gulp.
Anyway - hope you all day a good holiday! I am ready for back to school time. Have a great week!