Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Tidbits

Aidan is better. He still has a cough - but the fever is gone. I personally think that he is getting some serious teeth. He seems a bit drooly and if I get a peek in his mouth - I see some swollen gums and it looks like teeth are going to spurt out any minute.

Have you seen Avatar? Believe it or not, Brian and I managed to see it recently. I had no desire to see it. I only went because everyone said it was "so great." Well - they were right. It was fantastic. If you see it, go see it at Colonie Center and enjoy the ultra-comfy seats. The extra money for the 3D version is worth it.

I have been doing some smart shopping. I have even managed to buy some Christmas presents for next year! I couldn't resist when I wandered into Children's Place and they had a ton of deals for $2.99 and $3.99. Are you kidding me? They had adorable sweaters, long-sleeve shirts and cute cargo pants. I bought 2 shirts for Maddie, 2 sweaters for my nieces, and a sweater and cargo pants for my nephew - all for $21. Ummm. That is crazy! I love great deals.

That's all for now!
Have a good Friday.

No comments: