Saturday, April 24, 2010

Running Watch

I bought a running watch. After spending a frustrating 40 minutes trying to figure out how it worked, I took it back. Seriously. The thing only had 3 buttons on it but I could not for the life of me figure out how to work it. I managed to set the time and date and then I just got annoyed - and confused. The directions started talking about "splitting laps" and I had no idea what that meant and I wasn't going to spend any more time figuring it out.

Back to the store it went and then I decided I am going to buy the Nike+Ipod Sport Kit. It is $30 and one part attaches to the Ipod and the other part goes on your shoe and supposedly it tells you how far you go and it talks to you through the Ipod. Sounds perfect. The only drawback is that I don't think it's entirely accurate. But -whatever. I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is crazy watches and buttons that make me yell and curse and throw things. Brian made the point that if I can't deal with a $40 watch - then how the heck would I ever deal with the Garmin? Mmmm. I guess he has a point.

Anyway - I have to get my butt to the Apple Store to buy the Nike+Ipod Sport Kit. I can't seem to find it anywhere else. I really don't want to go to Crossgates to get this thing - but I am going to go. I need it!

1 comment:

Goddess Librarian said...

Target has it. What kind of iPod do you have?