Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

It has been a busy weekend around here.

Yesterday I had the chance to take a drive out to New Lebanon. I only went there because I saw an ad in the paper for a place that was closing and all of their inventory was supposed to be 50-60% off and they sold Vera Bradley. So - I took the drive - by myself and it turned out to be way further than I thought. My GPS told me 27 miles. After getting there I discovered that there was only a small section of Vera Bradley and it was 25-30% off. How's that for false advertising? Anyway - I was in there for about 20 minutes and left without buying a thing. Oh well.

Last night we went to Creo with my parents for our Mother's Day dinner. Janis and Chet watched Maddie and Aidan, while Brian and I went off to our fancy meal. It was delicious.

Today we went to Brian's side for a yummy steak dinner. Too bad the weather here has been super windy and cold. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: