Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random stuff

My work laptop is dead. This means I need to work off my home computer which basically means that I haven't had time to blog or do anything else. I miss my laptop. The good news is that I should have a new one by Tuesday or Wednesday! A brand new one! Oh the excitement. Can't wait for that.

It's been a busy weekend. We had a family get together at Brian's parents last night. Today we have a pool party to go to. And that's about it.

We are thinking about taking a mini-vacation at the end of August. Not sure where. Any ideas?? Brian wants to go back to Jersey. I would like to do something different. Maybe DC? Or the Cape? Although I am not a huge Cape fan. But - it might be nice to go there. Brian also suggested finding a camp on a lake. Mmmm. We shall see.

No comments: