Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wrist issues

I am having some pain in my wrist. It started last week. At first I thought I slept on it. But as the days crept by, it seemed to be getting worse. When I touched a certain spot on it - it was like the worst pain I ever felt. It always seems better in the morning and by night time, I can barely do anything with it. It's really weird.

Then today, I noticed the pain was on the entire back of my hand and going up my arm. What could it be? A million thoughts flashed through my head. Carpel Tunnel? Arthritis? Joint pain? A cyst in my wrist? I have no idea. All I know is that it needs to start feeling better.

Brian and I are doing a high ropes adventure course this weekend in Burlington. I am so excited about this. I have always wanted to do it. You know - zip line, climbing up trees and walking across balance beams high in the air. It's very cool. But if my wrist is hurting like this - I am not sure if I will be able to do it.

Tonight Brian mentioned to me that I had been moving boxes around in my storage unit and maybe I lifted something wrong. Perhaps. But -what if it's not that? Now I am going to worry. Just like I always do.

No comments: