Monday, October 11, 2010

Random stuff


What a gorgeous weather weekend it has been! Here at the Graber house we had a major accomplishment! Maddie can now ride a bike - WITHOUT training wheels! So exciting.
It didn't take long for her to learn and she seems like a pro now. The only thing is that I think we need to get a bigger bike for her now. The one she has seems to be a little small.
In other news, my friend Felice - a.k.a. The Happy Runner - had her second baby. His name is Niall Devine. His name is pronounced like Nile - as in the Nile River. He weighed in at 7lbs, 3 oz and I went to see him last night. What a cutie he is! Congrats to the Devine family on your newest addition.
On another note, I took Aidan to church yesterday. If you remember, Brian and I have been going in shifts because he is a wild man. So - I would have to say that he hasn't been in about 6 months. I took a risk and took him to 8:30 mass yesterday. We sat with my parents and he was a good boy. I was relieved. Maybe we can all go together as a family again.
I finally gathered all of the Halloween stuff for our costumes. It's still a surprise and I can't wait to dress up. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays.
Have a good day and thanks for stopping in.

No comments: