Thursday, January 6, 2011

Registration!

Oh my gosh. I did it.
I registered today for the half marathon! There is no turning back now. I am registered. Confirmed. Done. Badda bing. Badda bang.

After I registered, I felt like having a mini party. I called Felice and celebrated with her on the phone and talked to her about how excited I was. We are really doing this! I wanted to run and shout it from the rooftops. But of course, I didn't do that. Instead, I announced it on Facebook and now I am blogging about it. I guess that's almost the same as shouting it out from the rooftops.

I am well into week 4 of my training. I ran 3.5 miles today, and I am scheduled to run 6.2 miles on Sunday for my long run. I will be racing at Suny again on Sunday. (They have a 10K that day so it fits perfectly into my plan for the week).

And that's that. Who would have thought that I would even attempt this one year ago??? It's hard to believe that I think I have become runner obsessed!

No comments: