Thursday, May 5, 2011

All sorts of busy

How did Mother's Day sneak up on us so quickly? I am not quite sure how that happened. Regardless, it's Mother's Day weekend. What are your plans? We started a tradition last year where we go out with my parents on the night before Mother's Day. It is actually a lot calmer and less busy than dealing with the Mother's Day rush on Sunday morning. So we are headed out to the Brown Derby on Saturday night - without my nutty lovely kids! Ahhh. I love an adult dinner out.

On Sunday, I am running the Mother's Day Race in Delmar. It's a 5K and the temps are looking mighty nice for Sunday. What a perfect way to start the day! Later in the afternoon, we will head over to my sister-in-law's house to celebrate with Brian's side.

Meanwhile, the weekends are filling up with Maddie's softball games, and her dance classes. Mix that in with a First Communion for a friend, some birthday parties, some races and a bunch of other random stuff - and I feel like summer is booked already! Yikes.

Believe it or not, my September and October calendar is filling up. Not sure what to do about that. But I do love to be busy...

No comments: