Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Things Friday

1. Maddie lost another top tooth. She now looks like a full-fledged jack-o-lantern.

2. I ran 16 miles for my long run this week. That was my longest ever. Yay for me!

3. I have suddenly realized that I hate all of my clothing. I need a whole new wardrobe. I usually come to this realization when I have work stuff planned. I have a district meeting in March and a meeting in June in Arizona. I think it's time to start shopping.

4. I have a new "want". I told Brian that I want the Kindle Fire for my birthday. I realized that I can "borrow" books from the library on it and that will save me a gazillion trips back and forth to the library. Plus, I can download movies on it and watch them on the plane for my Arizona trip.

5. I am on vacation! Well...Kind of. I have Monday off. And then I took Thursday and Friday off next week. It's Maddie's February break.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: