Thursday, February 23, 2012

Great customer service

I was in Lee, MA recently and I did some shopping at the Gap outlet. I was excited about my purchases, and one of my items that I especially was thrilled about was some new rain boots. They are so cute. Blue and white and I can't wait to wear them with the cute jean skirt I bought.

Anyway, Lee is about 40 minutes from my house. Not far. But not really that close to go if I forgot something. Right? I got home and when I finally got around to bringing the bag upstairs and dumping it out, I realized that my rain boots were missing. Huh? How did that happen? I realized that somehow when the cashier was packing my bags, he didn't give me the bag with my boots. Instead, he gave me the bag with clothing but he must have forgotten to hand me the boots.

I was not happy. I did not want to drive 40 minutes back to Lee to get my $20 rain boots. I called the Gap and  the nice lady took down my information and she they would ship them to me. How nice was that? I didn't expect that at all. Regardless - that is what I call fantastic customer service.


No comments: