Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lent

Today marks the beginning of Lent. This year I decided to give up two things.

The first will be very hard for me. I decided to up Facebook. EEEKS! This is especially hard because I belong to a running group on Facebook and that is how we schedule our runs and support each other. However, I changed my notifications so that anytime someone writes something on the running group page, then I will get an email. So that helps me know what is going on with my group WITHOUT going on Facebook.

The second thing I am giving up is cookies. That probably sounds like it's hardly a big deal. However, it is a big deal. I love cookies. I am a cookie monster and I feel like my meal is not complete unless I have a cookie for dessert. So - I am giving them up and I am going to have to find something else to have for dessert.

Now - let the countdown to Easter begin so I can have a cookie and get back on Facebook!

No comments: