Monday, September 24, 2012

Slacker

I know. It has been a while since I blogged. I honestly have been slammed. You know - the normal life stuff. We are in the full swing of homework, soccer, dance, and girl scouts. Not to mention my own work. You know. My job. The one that helps pay the bills.

This past weekend Maddie was camping with her girl scout troop. Meanwhile we had a wedding in Utica. Needless to say, it was a busy weekend.

Wedding fun

I am wrapping up my half marathon training. The half is in 2 weeks and I totally slacked this past weekend and failed to do my long run. I ran three miles on Saturday and four miles on Sunday. I just ran out of time. I know. Life is just getting away from me.

Maddie is loving school. Here she is in her formal uniform for picture day! She loves getting up everyday and putting on her uniform. There have been no complaints about clothing and that makes the morning routine a LOT easier!

I am also happy to report that my garden is finally generating some pumpkins! We have one giant one that was green. Finally it is turning orange. And we even have some more babies sprouting up.

Hope you are all having a good week!

No comments: