Friday, December 28, 2012

Hangover!

I am suffering from holiday hangover.

Christmas is over and I am not sad to see it go.

Before there was Christmas - first there was some sickness. Aidan and I had the stomach bug last Saturday night. After vomiting all night, he seemed fine on Sunday morning. On the other hand, I didn't feel so great. In fact, it took me until yesterday to actually feel somewhat human again. Somehow, I plugged through Christmas Eve and Christmas and the kids had a great time. There were presents. And more presents. And visits with family. And then it was over. Phew.

Meanwhile, I have not run in a week. I ran last Saturday (before I got sick) and I ran 9 miles. Tomorrow I plan to do 5 or 6 miles.

My house looks like a tornado went through it. Between the toys, and the Christmas decoration take-down, and the kids out of school and daycare, I am claiming UNCLE! I am ready for my normal routine again.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!


No comments: