Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Catching up

I know. It has been a while.
Life has been kind of crazy here.
Here's a catch up:

We had a 70th birthday party for my Uncle MJ. We drove down to Westchester and the whole family got together. My uncle was very surprised to see us all show up. It was a great day! It was nice to have the whole family together.

Me with my cousins - Mark, Matt, John, Kirsten, Shannon and me

Maddie had her first communion last Sunday. It was a beautiful weather day. We were proud of her! She did great.

In front of St. Mary's before Mass.
Other tidbits: the weather has finally gotten nice. We actually were able to turn off the heat. 

I am still running - but I have cut back a bit since I am not technically training for any long races. It is kind of nice to just run 3 or 4 miles. I like that.

Hope you all are enjoying the gorgeous weather!



No comments: