Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Summing up 2014

2014 is on its way out the door as I write this.
My mileage for this year was 1036 miles.
Yes. That makes me super happy!

This year included the following races:

1. Half marathon in May
2. an "unexpected" full marathon in October.
3. a 10K Turkey Trot
4. a bunch of Winter Series races at Suny

What's on tap for 2015?
I am in the midst of planning my spring race. I think I am keeping it somewhat local for the Spring and I am going to run a half marathon in the Berkshires in May.

And I am tempted to sign up for the Wineglass Half Marathon in the fall. But I can't think that far ahead right now.

So for now I am just keeping it simple with the Winter Series races at Suny starting with the 3.5 mile one tomorrow on New Year's Day.

Hope you have a great end to your 2014!

No comments: